"Hello, world" example
Welcome to the Anyscale platform, we are glad to have you on board!
This quickstart assumes:
- You have set up your Anyscale account.
- You're using Ray 2.0+.
Create a workspace
- Log into Anyscale console and open the Workspace page from the left navigation bar.
- Click "Create" to create a new workspace
- Give a name to your workspace.
- Default cluster environment and compute config (using the default cloud you've deployed on Anyscale) have been chosen for you.
- Start the workspace
Run a "Hello, world" example
After the workspace is started, the Web Terminal will show up.
echo "hello, world" and you should be able to see your first greeting from the Anyscale Workspace.
Run some other examples or Ray applications you may have.
Clean up the resources
Terminate the Workspace when you are done.
You have successfully set up your account and run your "hello, world" example from an Anyscale workspace. It's time to migrate your Ray workloads to Anyscale and explore the great functionality provided by Anyscale.